[Image via Richard Israel photography]
How would you like to be featured on A Realistic Wedding? I’m now taking real wedding submissions to feature on this fancy little blog! Included in real weddings is engagement sessions, love shoots, boudoir photos and anniversary shoots! Below are a few small guidelines to follow when submitting!
- Please make sure your images are at least 600 pixels in size. If they are larger, I can easily edit them down!
- Submit at least 15-25 photos with each submission. For weddings, please include a photograph from each big part of the day (i.e. getting ready, bridal shoot, first dance, reception) so that I can tell a story with the images!
- If you’ve been featured on another site, no big deal, just send along different images than were already showcased, that way it’s not a direct replica of what’s already been featured!
- Include all vendor information with each post, such as photographer, venue, dress (or clothing), coordinator, rentals, etc.
- Include a little story about yourself as a couple and your wedding!